Compassion Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Compassion Dragons love nothing more than to cuddle up next to a fire with a good book and warm glass of milk. They are prone to purr when happy or comfortable, and have a striking intellect under their soft and cuddly exterior. They can spend days at at time reading the same book, only getting up for more milk or to stoke the hearth.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Red Rocks, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Compassion Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Garden Adventure Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Compassion Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Compassion Dragon through breeding.
The Compassion Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Compassion Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Red, and Yellow.
- The Compassion Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.