Conjur Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Conjur Dragons are masters of illusions and creations. They can conjure up a good meal, a good joke, and a good time. The only thing they cannot create are friends, but they have no problem making them!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Conjur Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Dark Gems.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Conjur Dragon through breeding.
The Conjur Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Conjur Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Blue and Red.
- The Conjur Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Conjur Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.