Coolblaze Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
All dragons can find love in the world, but there are few dragons quite as loving as Coolblaze Dragon. These dragons stand tall over the other dragons and look down at each and every one as if they were its children that needed tender loving care.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Ancient Tarpit, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern D)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Coolblaze Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Big Badges .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Coolblaze Dragon through breeding.
The Coolblaze Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dino type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dino is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dino type can split into Red and Green. However, if it is split, then Dino is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dino in a pool will either add the Dino type if it does not split or the Red and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dino type. In this case, Dino can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dino type can split into Red and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Coolblaze Dragon only counts as three types: Dino, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Coolblaze Dragon makes the Feminine Roar sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.