Cornucopia Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cornucopia Dragons appear on the Isles late in the fall, after harvest season has ended. They love to join in celebrations during times of plenty and are glad to share their own personal bounty with others.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||560||Lv. 10||4,480|
|Lv. 2||896||Lv. 11||4,928|
|Lv. 3||1,175||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,680||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,184||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,688||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||3,191||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cornucopia Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Thanksgiving season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cornucopia Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- At level 10, the Cornucopia Dragon gives the most coins per hour of any dragon that does not have a Diamond color.
- The Cornucopia Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- A Cornucopia is a horn-shaped structure that represents prosper harvests, being represented full of food and riches. The Cornucopia Dragons themselves have cornucopia atop their heads in Adult and Epic forms, and a drawings of them in their eggs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.