Cosmic Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cosmic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Purple type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Cosmic type dragons together (Cosmic, Eclipse, and Saturn).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Cosmic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cosmic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Cosmic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Cosmic Dragon with an Island Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Green, and Blue.
- The Cosmic Dragon is currently the 5th non-diamond-type single type dragon that can be bred without using basic dragons. Ex: Breeding a Charm Dragon with a Mist Dragon can result in a Cosmic Dragon because the correct types are present.
- The Cosmic Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragons, although there are differences between the two.
- The Cosmic Dragon was released on April 18, 2013.
- The Cosmic Dragon is the second single type dragon to be named after its basic type.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.