Crocus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Crocus Dragons have massive petal-like wings that rae lighter than feathers and nearly as tough as steel. With each great gust of wind they create during takeoff, a cloud of sweet smelling air is tossed across the Dragon Isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Crocus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Crocus Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Crocus Dragon through breeding.
The Crocus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Crocus Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Purple, and Blue.
- The Crocus Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.