Crystal Fyre Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Crystal Fyre Dragons contain the power to create the incredible fey fyre from the Feylands. Similar to flame found in the Spark Dragon and the tough exterior of the Brilliant Dragon, the Crystal Fyre is the keeper of this magical flame.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fey Portal, White Meadow
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 31 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Crystal Fyre Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a Brilliant Dragon with a Spark Dragon.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Crystal Fyre Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Crystal Fyre Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Crystal Fyre Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Fey, and White.
- The Crystal Fyre Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.