Crystal Ornament Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Shining like crystals in the sunlight, Crystal Ornament Dragons are elegant and refined creatures of immeasurable grace. Their facetated bodies are inlaid with intricate geometric patterns that you can truly get lost looking at.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Crystal Ornament Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Crystal Ornament Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Crystal Ornament Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Crystal Ornament Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White, and Blue.
- The Crystal Ornament Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Crystal Ornament Dragon's description. It says "facetated" instead of "faceted."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.