Cursed Idol Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cursed Idol Dragons have been revered for centuries for their jeweled bodies and large ornamental horns. They may appear to be the perfect trophy of wealth and prestige but be warned, misfortune has been known to manifest deep within their chiseled golden exteriors. Perhaps the curse will work in your favor, who knows?
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cursed Idol Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By earning 4,600 leaderboard points during the Mysteries of the Jungle Leaderboard Event.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Cursed Medallions from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cursed Idol Dragon through breeding.
The Cursed Idol Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Cursed Idol Dragon only counts as three types: Metal, Yellow and Green.
- The Cursed Idol Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.