Cutesy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cutesy Dragons are outgoing bundles of joy that spend their days in a perpetual game of some kind or another. Many challenge themselves to never touch the ground, and pretend it is lava. Others will play strange and quirky games for their enjoyment.
Habitat: Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern A)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cutesy Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two pure Pink type dragons together (Virtue, Naga, Black Swan, and Kitsune).
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Pink type with a dragon that provides the Black type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Pink and Diamond types.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Delicate and Delicious Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cutesy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Cutesy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Coral Dragon with a Cutesy Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Purple and Blue.
- The Cutesy Dragon makes the Feminine Roar sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.