Daisy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Daisies are commonly thought of as simple flowers, and happy-go-lucky Daisy Dragons are seen in much the same light. Their sunny and carefree attitudes conceal hidden depths, though, and when the going gets tough, Daisy Dragons are often the source of unexpected help and insight.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 150, 300, 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||90||Lv. 10||405|
|Lv. 2||107||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||122||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||172||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||197||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||217||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||282||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Daisy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during Spring.
- By purchase at the market for 150 .
- After earning 440,000,000 Pretty Petal during the Festive Flowers World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Daisy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Daisy Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.