Dame of Darkness Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Dame of Darkness is the ruler of all that is dark and shrouded in shadow. From her palace of dusk, the Dame looks across the land and gazes towards the realm of the Lord of Light. One day she hopes to be united with her love but an eons old rule separates them for all time.
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||494|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||519|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||530|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||544|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dame of Darkness Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 (level dependent) of the Forbidden Love Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dame of Darkness Dragon through breeding.
The Dame of Darkness Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Dame of Darkness Dragon only counts as three types: White, Black, and Red.
- The Dame of Darkness Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.