Dark Amethyst Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Dark Amethyst Dragons typically nest deep underground where little light penetrates the earth. It is there, within the darkness, that these creatures grow so that when they emerge for the first time, the sun bakes a beautiful hue of purple into their scales.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Amethyst Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Ruby Shard .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dark Amethyst Dragon through breeding.
The Dark Amethyst Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Dark Amethyst Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Gemstone, Green, and Purple.
- The Dark Amethyst Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Dark Amethyst Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.