Dark Angel Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||618||Lv. 10||4,944|
|Lv. 2||988||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,297||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,854||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,410||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,966||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||3,522||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Angel Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,000 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Black to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dark Angel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Dark Angel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Dark Angel Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Black, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Dark Angel Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Dark Angel Dragon is currently one of the most expensive dragons in the game, equalled only by the Angel, Unicorn, Helios, Prism, Black Diamond Dragon, and Prime Eternal Dragon.
- The Dark Angel Dragon is the dark counterpart of the Angel Dragon.
- A Dark Angel or Fallen Angel is a type of Angel that is said to be evil and bring bad luck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.