Dark Angel Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||618||Lv. 10||4,944|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,854||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||3,522||LEVEL CAP|
The Dark Angel Dragon is obtainable:
- Extremely Rarely by breeding dragons with Diamond and Black colors. Note that the Infinity Dragon is special and cannot be used to breed this dragon.
- The Dark Angel Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Dark Angel Dragon is currently one of the most expensive dragons in the game, equalled only by the Angel and Unicorn Dragon.
- The Dark Angel Dragon is the dark counterpart of the Angel Dragon.
Special Breeding Rules
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other minor color, you can get a pure dragon of that color, a pure Diamond color dragon, or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the Dark Angel Dragon is paired with a Night Dragon, the most common result will be a Night Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a Diamond Dragon, an Infinity Dragon, or a Dark Angel Dragon egg. The Black will also split into Blue and Purple, introducing any hybrids that can result from having those colors in the pool. In addition, the Diamond and single minor color pool is special and will also produce the pure color dragons involved in the split: Blue and Purple pures for the Black color.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a Dark Angel Dragon is bred with a Fire Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Black, Red, or Diamond colors. If you have 4 or more colors in the pool, you can also breed a pure Diamond color dragon. In addition, the Black color can split into Blue and Purple, changing the color pool in the example to red, purple, blue, and diamond if it splits. For more details about the color Black splitting, see the Night Dragon page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.