Dark Crystal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Found only in deep, dark caverns, the enchanting Dark Crystal Dragon is extraordinarily rare. It is also considered to be extraordinarily beautiful and was regarded as a treasure to the Dragon Isles for all to admire, until the day it mysteriously disappeared. Will it ever return? Only time will tell...
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 2,400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 3 minutes
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||480||Lv. 10||3,840|
|Lv. 2||768||Lv. 11||4,224|
|Lv. 3||1,007||Lv. 12||4,464|
|Lv. 4||1,440||Lv. 13||4,584|
|Lv. 5||1,872||Lv. 14||4,704|
|Lv. 6||2,304||Lv. 15||5,088|
|Lv. 7||2,735||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Crystal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 7 of the Restoring the Dark Crystal Dragon Tales Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (Android Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Gemstone and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dark Crystal Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Dark Crystal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Dark Crystal Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Gemstone, and Purple.
- The Dark Crystal Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Dark Crystal Dragon was the first Ultra Rare dragon that didn't have the Diamond type.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.