Dark Fire Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The warm glow of a Dark Fire Dragon at night is an awesome sight to behold! They give off a light and warmth of a flame that still crackles with heat, but is dimming in flame, leaving a warm orange glow that is comforting and beautiful to look at.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fiend Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Fire Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Dark Fire Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dark Fire Dragon through breeding.
The Dark Fire Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dark type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dark is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dark type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Dark is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dark in a pool will either add the Dark type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dark type. In this case, Dark can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dark type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Dark Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Dark, Red and Yellow.
- The Dark Fire Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.