Dark Water Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Oceans are in many ways the foundation of life, and they are always at risk from storm and damage. Dark Water Dragons patrol the coasts at night to ensure no danger befalls the beaches or those who might live on them. They glide along the dark waves of night, and the warm currents of dawn.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fiend Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark Water Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Scaryhearts during the Scare Night World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dark Water Dragon through breeding.
The Dark Water Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dark type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dark is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dark type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Dark is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dark in a pool will either add the Dark type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dark type. In this case, Dark can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dark type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Dark Water Dragon only counts as three types: Dark, Blue, and White.
- The Dark Water Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.