Dearest Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Dearest Dragons are just the cutest, cuddliest, caring dragons around! Hugging one feels like squeezing a brand new teddy bear. They are loving and cheerful without bounds.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 39 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dearest Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Snuggle Time Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dearest Dragon through breeding.
The Dearest Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Dearest Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Dearest Dragon with a Virtue Dragon only counts as three types: Valentine, White, and Pink.
- The Dearest Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.