Deep Sea Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Deep Sea Dragons are rarely seen, as they prefer the dark depths of their ocean habitats. Occasionally these creatures may be spotted near the sea surface during a cloudy night as they replenish their lungs with fresh air. Deep Sea Dragons can hold in air for an indeterminate amount of time and have never lost a breath-holding competition.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Deep Sea Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Deep Sea Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Deep Sea Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.