Delphinium Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Delphinium Dragons are kindly caretakers who see to it that all dragons are allowed to grow and thrive like the flowers in a well tended garden. To be a Delphinium Dragon is to be kind and selfless and nurturing to all those around you. It is always good to keep one or two as friends.
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Delphinium Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Pink type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Flower and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Delphinium Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Delphinium Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Delphinium Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Blue and Green.
- The Delphinium Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.