Desert Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Desert Dragons love laying out in the sun all day! Whether this is on the beach, in a field, on on the desert, they just can't get enough of the sun's warm embrace! Their rough skin and carapace help them resist some of the more dangerous effects of long term exposure to sunlight.
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Desert Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Hotsand Gems during the Silver Sands World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Egypt and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Desert Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Desert Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Desert Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Yellow and Green.
- The Desert Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.