Devilish Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Love is a strange thing. It can be all flowers and compliments, or chocolates and hugs. But sometimes all it takes is a small smile to know that somebody cares for you. Devilish Dragons stay in the background but you know that if you ever need anything, they'll be there in a flash.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Past Story, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Devilish Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Fortune Hearts during the Profound Prophecies World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Devilish Dragon through breeding.
The Devilish Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Devilish Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Purple and Red.
- The Devilish Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.