Diamond Horn Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Diamond Horn Dragon scale the sides of nearly unclimbable mountains. Their claws dig deep into the vertical stone, allowing them to make solid purchase on any surface. They horns are said to be indestructible, making them excellent tools and weapons.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Diamond Fields, Black Sands
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 2,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 35 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||500||Lv. 10||4,000|
|Lv. 2||800||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||1,049||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,500||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,950||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,400||Lv. 15||6,360|
|Lv. 7||2,849||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Diamond Horn Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black and Diamond to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Diamond Horn Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Diamond Horn Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Diamond Horn Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Black, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Diamond Horn Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's , although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.