Dire Wolf Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Stalking through the night with fierce and passionate determination, Dire Wolfs are among the most disciplined beasts of the Island! Their strength is unmatched by many dragons, and their speed on the ground is a marvel indeed. Their fur shifts from charcoal to purple; this effect makes them harder to spot in the darkness as their figures are constantly morphing with the movement of their fur.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fantasy Field
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dire Wolf is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Pink Chocolates.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dire Wolf through breeding.
The Dire Wolf has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Beast type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Beast is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Beast type can split into Yellow and Red. However, if it is split, then Beast is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Beast in a pool will either add the Beast type if it does not split or the Yellow and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Beast type. In this case, Beast can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Beast type can split into Yellow and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Life Dragon with a Dire Wolf Dragon only counts as three types: Beast, Green, and Red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.