Dizzy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Perhaps the most clumsy of all the dragons on the Isles, the Dizzy Dragon just can't seem to stand still. Constantly spinning, tilting, and wobbling, these dragons are always in a woozy state. Despite being perpetually disoriented, they still manage to arrive to all meet-ups and events on time!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dizzy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dizzy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Dizzy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Dizzy Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Red.
- The Dizzy Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.