How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Current Dragon Tales
- The Deep and Dark Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Deep and Dark Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Omega Light Mother Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:260 Dark Heartbeats)
3. Collect Dark Heartbeats from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Elusive Marker)
4. Start crafting your Elusive Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Good Deeds Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Elusive Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:260 Dark Heartbeats)
4. Start crafting a Greyborn Bloom. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Elusive Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Greyborn Bloom. (Skip: 25) (Prize:260 Dark Heartbeats)
3. Collect Dark Heartbeats from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Cosmigloom Marker)
4. Start the Rogue's Redemption Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Ashbloom Bush. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Redemption Dragon (Breed black + red). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Cosmigloom Marker)
3. Start the Good Deeds Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Elusive Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Dark Heartbeats from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 260 Dark Heartbeats
1. Complete the Rogue's Redemption Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Elusive Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Cosmigloom Marker)
3. Craft and decorate with another Ashbloom Bush. (Skip: 25) (Prize:260 Dark Heartbeats)
4. Breed with a Elusive Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Cosmigloom Marker)
5. Start crafting your Cosmigloom Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Cosmigloom Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Elusive Dragon with a Redemption Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Cosmigloom Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Redemption Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:610 Dark Heartbeats)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Greyborn Blooms
1. Win 2 Fights with your Cosmigloom Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Cosmigloom Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Rogue's Redemption Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Superb Story. (Skip: 40) (Prize:1,040 Dark Heartbeats)
5. Raise Elusive Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Friendly Letters from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Cosmigloom Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Insipid Colorleaf. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,740 Dark Heartbeats
Grand Prize: 1 Shadowshine Dragon
Dragon Tales: Deep and Dark
- The battle of the darkness and the light is not something people think of on a daily basis. Good & Evil are simply two facets of the same coin, and every dragon must learn to toe the line of calamity...
- Many dragons feel the call of the dark, though not in a malicious nature. There is beauty and righteousness in the darkest depths of the Island, and many dragons strive to prove this fact day-in and day-out! One such dragon comes to mind - the Shadowshine Dragon.
- You would think that somebody so active in bringing light to dragons in the dark would be easy to see! Unfortunately this is not the case, no matter how much you might have hoped so. Instead this story begins with a Redemption Dragon and a single act that would ignite change on the island forever!
- When the shadowed leaves of the deep and dark corner of the Island were disturbed one day, it was not the rustle of of a dragon that would bring the chaos. As a Redemption Dragon was walking through the canopied court of his home, a single leaf fell and landed on his nose. Surprised he looked up to see what had assailed him but when he did, he was blinded by a light!
- A light! The first light that had seen this patch of forest for a generation, and it came through a missing leaf in the canopy! What this meant was a mystery to everyone, and suddenly everyone was all in a tizzy about this stray beam of light! Should they cover it up? Should they protect it? Share its glow with the other dragons? The debate lasted for days!
- It was a Cosmigloom Dragon who suggested they "plug the leak" as he put it. As gloomy and dour as ever, he thought that the light did not belong in this realm of Dragons and it was better served shining on a dragon more deserving. This was not a popular suggestion, however.
- It was the Elusive Dragon who suggested that this beam of light be avoided entirely. It was not their right to interfere, but it was not their privilege to enjoy it either. The moody and dark dragons of this section of the Island could not agree on what they could or should not have in life and this continued to drive the debate on even longer.
- Finally, a dragon that was expected to have shown up immediately finally showed her face! A shadowshine Dragon had been weakly listening from the crowd this entire time but remained unnoticed by her peers. Without having seen light since ages past, her wings were dull and she lacked any glow. It was at this moment that she spoke up and made her suggestion!
- The Shadowshine Dragon spoke and said only a few words: "Leave it to me" came out of her mouth as she leapt into the air! The dark forest made it hard to see, especially with this one ray of bright light absorbing all of the attention. But before anyone could stop her she broke the light with her body and spread out her wings!
- Like a radian orb reflecting the light, her wings came to shine with the beauty of pearls! The color and luminescence returned to her body and she shined like nothing these dragons had ever seen before! Without a moment to delay, the forest lit up with a magical light and inspired awe in everyone present! And after this day, that Shadow Shine Dragon lit up the forest for all of her friends and lifted their gloomy moods!