How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Current Dragon Tales
- The Perennial Party Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Perennial Party Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Lilac Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:200 Butterflowers)
3. Collect Butterflowers from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Florial Marker)
4. Start crafting your Florial Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Reaching Roses Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Florial Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:200 Butterflowers)
4. Start crafting a Pollen Seeker. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Florial Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Pollen Seeker. (Skip: 25) (Prize:200 Butterflowers)
3. Collect Butterflowers from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Skylight Marker)
4. Start the Plucking Petals Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Honey Buzz. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Pretty Petal Dragon (Breed yellow + green). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Skylight Marker)
3. Start the Reaching Roses Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Florial Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Butterflowers from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 200 Butterflowers
1. Complete the Plucking Petals Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Florial Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Skylight Marker)
3. Craft and decorate with another Honey Buzz. (Skip: 25) (Prize:200 Butterflowers)
4. Breed with a Florial Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Skylight Marker)
5. Start crafting your Skylight Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Skylight Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Florial Dragon with a Pretty Petal Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Skylight Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Pretty Petal Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:460 Butterflowers)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Pollen Seekers
1. Win 2 Fights with your Skylight Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Skylight Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Plucking Petals Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Superb Story. (Skip: 40) (Prize:780 Butterflowers)
5. Raise Florial Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Friendly Letters from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Skylight Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Happy Hive. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,300 Butterflowers
Grand Prize: 1 Bright Lotus Dragon
Dragon Tales: Perennial Party
- Springtime is such a magical experience that all dragons love to enjoy. The weather starts to get warmer and other mysteries show themselves after the snows have melted.
- The sun has been staying in the sky longer and longer, and the Pretty Petal Dragons have begun to return to the Island after a long winter in their absence. They were playing around a budding field when they stumbled upon something mysterious.
- The pollen of these flowers were produce was something out of this world, or so they thought. It emanated from their petals with a mysterious purple glow and they looked like galaxies in the night sky, except they appeared above flowers at all hours. If they were to get to the bottom of this, they would need an expert...
- They brought in a Florial Dragon whose knowledge of mystical scents was something of legend on the Island. She arrived and gave it a sniff and she was unsure of its origin. With a challenge ahead of her, she went off to follow the clues!
- The pollen smelled sweetly and looked like stars. This had to have meaning that she did not yet understand. If she were to discover its true meaning, she would have to seek out help... but from whom?
- She found herself in a field of blue flowers when she suddenly met a dragon she was not expecting. A Skylight Dragon descended from the heavens and asked her why she was trespassing on his garden. She retorted that this was nobody's property, but also complimented his flowers.
- But the two started talking and the mysteriou did sound familiar to the Skylight Dragon. In his travels he had heard of strange flowers that produced such mystical fragrance, but he could not recall which. The two set out to solve it together.
- They traveled far and wide in search of this information and found clues leading towards an area high above the island that would house the answer. Its amber hue was told of in a story, though they did not know where it was for real.
- Eventually they found there way to the Amber Terrace and the two dragons discussed their luck in finding the spot. It was at this moment that they something truly astounding... a Bright Lotus Dragon!
- The Bright Lotus Dragon was planting strange and exotic flowers all across the Island, including the mysterious ones they had found. The three discussed their interest in flowers and became fast friends. And with that, the mystery of the galaxy flowers had been resolved!