How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Current Dragon Tales
- The Beautiful Blossoms Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Beautiful Blossoms Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Amaryllis Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:280 Sunbeamers)
3. Collect Sunbeamers from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Cool Succulent)
4. Start crafting your Petallic Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Picking Petals Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Petallic Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:280 Sunbeamers)
4. Start crafting a Floral Fence Decor. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Petallic Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Floral Fence Decor. (Skip: 25) (Prize:280 Sunbeamers)
3. Collect Sunbeamers from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Fresh Friend)
4. Start the Planting Seeds Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Tulip Trunk. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Anaphor Dragon (Breed pink + blue). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Fresh Friend)
3. Start the Picking Petals Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Petallic Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Sunbeamers from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 280 Sunbeamers
1. Complete the Planting Seeds Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Petallic Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Fresh Friend)
3. Craft and decorate with another Tulip Trunk. (Skip: 25) (Prize:280 Sunbeamers)
4. Breed with a Petallic Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Fresh Friend)
5. Start crafting your Freeshine Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Freeshine Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Petallic Dragon with a Anaphor Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Freeshine Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Anaphor Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:650 Sunbeamers)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Floral Fence Decors
1. Win 2 Fights with your Freeshine Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Freeshine Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Planting Seeds Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Bountiful Bloom. (Skip: 40) (Prize:1,100 Sunbeamers)
5. Raise Petallic Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Sunblockers from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Freeshine Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Overgrowth Gazebo. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,840 Sunbeamers
Grand Prize: 1 Daybearer Dragon
Dragon Tales: Beautiful Blossoms
- After what felt like a lifetime, life began to return to the Island. The warmth of the sun was rivaled only by the fragrance of the flowers in full bloom. This being the favorite time of the year for floral dragons became something special beyond expectation.
- Dragons from all over the island were congregating in the Pollen Pasture, but for what purpose? The beauty of this situation was that it was completely unplanned yet all dragons seemed to know to meet up on this beautiful day!
- Whatever the reason, the first to arrive on the scene were the Petallic Dragons. Their floral vigour set the mood in the early afternoon and every dragon that arrived couldn't help but begin dancing along their petallic song!
- The afternoon sun shined like gold on the wings of the Petallic Dragons as the pasture was really beginning to fill up with dragons as the air was filling up with floral fragrance. The warm air was only exaggerated by the massing of dragons in one area, but it was so beautiful that nobody seemed to mind!
- Everyone was beginning to meet by this point, and as it got hotter the Anaphore dragons brought refreshments! Fresh glasses of hibiscus dew, chilled with ice cubes, were being shared amongst all the dragons. This brought renewed enthusiasm for perhaps the most jubilous event of the year so far, and nobody was thinking of stopping!
- As the dancing slowly began to slow down into the late afternoon, the newly refreshed dragons began to sit down to relax. But this wasn't the end of the festivities - more unplanned events were unfolding before their very eyes! Somehow a stage had been erected in the Pollen Pasture and it was being finished up with some blooming decorations! What was going to happen on stage?
- As the newly formed audience grew quiet, a troupe of Freeshine Dragons came out on stage! With the sun shining directly on them, nature's late set the stage for the comedy performance of the decade! Nobody could tell if this standup was an improv show or following the most perfectly time script! Its comedy was as gold as the blooming flowers and the setting sun, and the crowd was roaring with laughter!
- It wasn't long until the crowd's inhibitions were set free and they were all rolling in the grass, laughing out loud! Nobody seemed to be embarrassed for this laughter was so pure that everybody just decided to enjoy the affair. By this point the Pollen Pasture was almost filled to capacity with dragons who had wanted to join in on the fun. Some dragons couldn't even find places to sit and were just gliding above and having a good time alongside their friends!
- Finally the day's mysterious hosts had revealed themselves. Three glorious Daybearer Dragons came on stage to address the crowd. They spoke of family and friendship, laughter and love, and more than all else, companionship and community. They were on stage like true leaders of the dragons and offered a few final words to the dragons in the party...
- "Find yourself in a world of laughter, and you will create yourself a world of love!" And with those words they flew off into the sunset. Everybody had an experience they would not soon forget, and the Island found itself to be a happier place after that day.