How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Current Dragon Tales
- The A Great Journey Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the A Great Journey Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Wolper Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:200 Precious Parasols)
3. Collect Precious Parasols from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Handler Marker)
4. Start crafting your Handler Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Triumphant Return Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Handler Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:200 Precious Parasols)
4. Start crafting a Future Tree. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Handler Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Future Tree. (Skip: 25) (Prize:200 Precious Parasols)
3. Collect Precious Parasols from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Indolent Marker)
4. Start the Amazing Adventure Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Blossom Basket. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Nightsky Dragon (Breed purple + white). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Indolent Marker)
3. Start the Triumphant Return Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Handler Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Precious Parasols from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 200 Precious Parasols
1. Complete the Amazing Adventure Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Handler Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Indolent Marker)
3. Craft and decorate with another Blossom Basket. (Skip: 25) (Prize:200 Precious Parasols)
4. Breed with a Handler Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Indolent Marker)
5. Start crafting your Indolent Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Indolent Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Handler Dragon with a Nightsky Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Indolent Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Nightsky Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:470 Precious Parasols)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Future Trees
1. Win 2 Fights with your Indolent Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Indolent Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Amazing Adventure Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Superb Story. (Skip: 40) (Prize:800 Precious Parasols)
5. Raise Handler Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Friendly Letters from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Indolent Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Ginkgo Tree. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,340 Precious Parasols
Grand Prize: 1 Cultivated Dragon
Dragon Tales: A Great Journey
- How do adventures begin? Some start with a benign journey that expands to a life altering experience. Others begin as sudden thrusts into action as life calls to action. And sometimes an adventure starts slowly with a pair of fussy dragons...
- It all began when a letter had arrived in the mail for a Handler Dragon. The note said that there was a journey to embark on and the Handler Dragon immediately made preparations for this task.
- She knew that no journey can be taken alone and there would be a need for companions on this quest to enlightenment. As such she decided to call upon one of her oldest friends...
- She traveled just downstream to the home of a dear and old friend of hers, the Indolent Dragon. And to much shock to the naive Handler Dragon, the Indolent Dragon would not budge! If there were an inch to be moved, he would not do it...
- "I don't wanna do nothing!" cried the Indolent Dragon, whose laziness was in a particularly powerful state of expression at the moment. Trying not to focus too much on his double negatives, the Handler Dragon insisted that the adventure must go on no matter the cost.
- The two bickered for hours and hours until even the smallest woodland critters had left the premise from the bothersome noise of their arguments. Unsure how to handle a situation out of her control the Handler Dragon was fed up but the Indolent Dragon had no empathy for the situation.
- The Handler Dragon offered sweets and treasures and any other material offering that she could think of to motivate her slothful friend but no bribe or motivation enough to move him, and they both knew physical strength would not be enough to move the Indolent Dragon.
- Finally the Handler Dragon had enough. She couldn't put any more energy into this oaf and sadly announced, "If I can't go on adventure with my best friend then why go at all?" as she walked away in defeat...
- But it was those sad words that finally moved the Indolent Dragon to action: "I never knew you considered me to be your best friend..." he said with a tinge of regret in his voice. He stood up, sauntered over to his tearful friend and declared that he'd go on this journey with her!
- The two set off when finally from the air landed the pompous Cultivated Dragon. The other two rolled their eyes because of course this dragon didn't show up until the moment they started their journey. But they went on with their friendship renewed and their adventure beginning.