How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Current Dragon Tales
- The Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Rattle Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:150 Scarykins)
3. Collect Scarykins from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Happy Lantern)
4. Start crafting your Haunted Gemini Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Bewitched Skies Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Haunted Gemini Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:150 Scarykins)
4. Start crafting a Cosmic Cairn. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Haunted Gemini Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Cosmic Cairn. (Skip: 25) (Prize:150 Scarykins)
3. Collect Scarykins from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Weeping Lantern)
4. Start the Hallow Eve Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Cosmic Cauldron. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Hallowind Dragon (Breed Yellow + Green). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Weeping Lantern)
3. Start the Bewitched Skies Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Haunted Gemini Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Scarykins from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 150 Scarykins
1. Complete the Hallow Eve Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Haunted Gemini Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Weeping Lantern)
3. Craft and decorate with another Cosmic Cauldron. (Skip: 25) (Prize:150 Scarykins)
4. Breed with a Haunted Gemini Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Weeping Lantern)
5. Start crafting your Haunted Capricorn Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Haunted Capricorn Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Haunted Gemini Dragon with a Hallowind Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Haunted Capricorn Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Hallowind Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:360 Scarykins)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Cosmic Cairns
1. Win 2 Fights with your Haunted Capricorn Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Haunted Capricorn Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Hallow Eve Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Wonderful Cap. (Skip: 40) (Prize:600 Scarykins)
5. Raise Haunted Gemini Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Cosmic Candies from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Haunted Capricorn Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Cosmic Web. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,000 Scarykins
Grand Prize: 1 Haunted Libra Dragon
Dragon Tales: Scary Starlight
- An eerie glow fell about the Haunted Henge as Hallowinds were blowing through the Scary Starlit night. What manner of trouble would be brewed on such a strange and foreboding eve? No dragon could tell for certain.
- The evening was cold and a thick mist had fallen upon the Island, but the curiosities would not come from the Island itself this time. Anyone who looked at the skies that night would have noticed the Scary Starlight, and three magical spheres falling from the heavens!
- With a loud crash a yellow ball of light drove deep into the earth of the Island! Out of it came a timid little dragon - a Haunted Gemini Dragon! He was afraid and alone, with nothing but his cosmic teddy to comfort him. He had never been so far away from his friends and had no idea what to do on this strange new land!
- The Haunted Gemini Dragon looked around through the dust and wreckage from his derelict star. "Which way do I go to find my friends?" he pondered in a quick and frightful panic! Shadows loomed heavily from the trees and it was getting darker as the lights from the star were dimming. Only then did he see something to guide his way!
- Directly to his east was a Cosmic Cairn! The Haunted Gemini Dragon had not expected to find one on this new land for they were known to lead the way for cosmic dragons before. But he did not have time to question the sign! He grabbed his trusty teddy and followed the blinking lights of the Cosmic Cairn, deeper into the woods!
- He had walked for miles before he found his first clue! A smell! A wonderful smell that reminded him of his haunted home in the stars! He ran towards it and found a bubbling Cosmic Cauldron with another surprise waiting for him behind it!
- From behind the Cosmic Cauldron came a friendly face - one that relieved him of his worst fears. It was the Haunted Capricorn Dragon who had traveled the stars with him! "Oh well that's a relief!" shouted the Haunted Capricorn Dragon. "I was afraid I might have to have this delicious soup all on my own!" he shouted as he offered a bowl to the Haunted Gemini and a little tiny bowl for his teddy companion as well.
- The two conversed and agreed that they must find their final companion. After all, there was Scary Starlight this night and it would not do well for any haunted dragons to be left alone on such a terrifying eve! They finished up their hearty meals and set off north towards some sounds that they thought might be from the Haunted Libra Dragon!
- A muffled sound came from deep within the brush of the darkest part of the Island! They only knew this was the right spot as the lights from the haunted libra star were still dimming from the crash. Then they heard some muffled shouts from a Cosmic Web! A cosmic spider must have stowed away with the Haunted Libra and the web must have broke her fall! They ran over and freed the Haunted Libra Dragon from the webs and all three embraced in a starlight hug!
- "What should we do here?" asked the Haunted Gemini Dragon, who had slowly grown to be braver and confident from this journey. "Well, why don't we make our home here? There are worse places to have landed!" shouted the Haunted Capricorn Dragon. And the three set off to make a new life together as a haunted family on the Island.