Drake Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you've never had a reason to use the words "Posh", "Flashy", and "Fabulous" in the same sentence, the arrival of the Drake Dragons will give you a very good reason to do so. Their naturally fabulous bodies only encourage them to lead a posh lifestyle where they adorn themselves with the most flashy jewelry. Divas at heart, they thrive on attention, and love to be seen sharing in their fashionable ways.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Drake Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Perfect Stars.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Drake Dragon through breeding.
The Drake Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Drake Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, White, and Green.
- The Drake Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.