Dreamcatcher Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If your dragons have been restless at night and sluggish during the day, a Dreamcatcher Dragon may be just what you need. They deal with the number one cause of dragons sleeping poorly: nightmares about a world without Firapples.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||960|
|Lv. 2||192||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||251||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||468||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||576||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||683||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dreamcatcher Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By earning 5,300 leaderboard points during the Nirvana Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dreamcatcher Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Dreamcatcher Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.