Duchess Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Traveling from lands far away, Duchess Dragons welcome the opportunity to relocate to new populations of dragons and help them live in orderly and prosperous lives. With firm beliefs, they rarely falter in their decision making which allows them to lead other dragons to new and better places.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||1,440|
|Lv. 2||288||Lv. 11||1,584|
|Lv. 3||378||Lv. 12||1,674|
|Lv. 4||540||Lv. 13||1,719|
|Lv. 5||702||Lv. 14||1,764|
|Lv. 6||864||Lv. 15||1,908|
|Lv. 7||1,026||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Duchess Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By earning 3,200 leaderboard points during the Motherly Love Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Duchess Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Duchess Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.