Dusky Lory Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you looked up the definition of "shy" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of the Dusky Lory Dragon. Prefering to hide among the blooming lilies of secluded groves, they become avid gardeners and place themselves at the center of their groves. They do this in hopes that friends will come to them because they are too afraid to initiate conversation on their own.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||594|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||624|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dusky Lory Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By crafting using 2 Copper Feathers after completing Chapter 2 in the Grand Migration Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Dusky Lory Dragon through breeding.
- The Dusky Lory Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Dusky Lory Dragon's description. It says "Prefering" instead of "Preferring".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.