Earth Day Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Be careful when you touch your new Earth Day Dragon! Its skin is charged with enough energy to give you a good jolt. With proper care and handling, though, Earth Day Dragons are a great thing for your Isles, since the energy they transfer to their habitats can really come in handy.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Earth Day Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during Earth Day.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Earth Day Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Earth Day Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.