Easter Egg Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many Easter egg hunts on the Dragon Isles come with an extra surprise a few weeks later when some of the eggs start hatching. The egg collectors don't have to worry about losing their prizes, though, since Easter Egg Dragons never shed their brightly-colored shells.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Easter Egg Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- After earning 168,000,000 Easter Eggs during the Easter Egg Hunt World Event. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Easter Egg Dragon through breeding.
The Easter Egg Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Easter Egg Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Easter Egg Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.