Eco Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Eco Dragon knows that a good, healthy, planet is hard to find; calling it home makes it our responsibility to keep it that way. Always focused on keeping the Isles clean, this dragon finds new ways to reuse and recycle so that the Earth can stay our happy and healthy home!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Eco Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Elemental, Blue and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Eco Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Eco Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Eco Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Green, and Blue.
- The Eco Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.