Enameled Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Shining like porcelain, Enameled Dragons are elegant things with fabulous floral decorations that are unique to every single one. The subtle variations in their flowers and forms invoke feelings of joy and confidence in those who are fortunate enough to see them up close.
Habitat: Small World, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Enameled Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Crimson Fans after completing Chapter 2 in the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Enameled Dragon through breeding.
The Enameled Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the World type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Yellow, and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When World is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green. However, if it is split, then World is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of World in a pool will either add the World type if it does not split or the Blue, Yellow, and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the World type. In this case, World can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the World type can split into Blue, Yellow, and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with an Enameled Dragon only counts as three types: World, Blue and Red.
- The Enameled Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.