Envious Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Envious Dragons always seem to want what others have without seeing how they already have everything they need. They adorn themselves with flashy jewels in an effort to get attention but they don't need it. Each one is an absolute delight all on their own!
Habitat: Passion Pit, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Envious Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two pure Green type dragons together (Forest and Dawntree). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Green type is a component of that minor type. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.)
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Colorful Conflict Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Green and Diamond types. The Green type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Envious Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Envious Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Envious Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.