Fairshine Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Shining above the rest, Farshine Dragons can be seen far and wide and are highly regarded to be an ornamental blessing for the Island. They serve as the pinnacle of shining excellence on the Island and many seek to see their radiance for even but one day so they may know what true beauty is for even a fleeting moment in time.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fairshine Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Hopeful Holiday Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Fairshine Dragon through breeding.
The Fairshine Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Fairshine Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White and Green.
- The Fairshine Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.