Fairy Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||384||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||627||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fairy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(iOS only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fairy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Above, Acrobat, Aquarknight, Arborwing, Ashfeather, Batch, Black Diamond, Blue Moon, Brightbow, Butterdream, Candle, Charisma, Corsair, Crescent, Crystal Charm, Daybreak, Deep Sea, Double-Dye, Eclipse, Faefrost, Father Sky, Firefly, Flametail, Flower Power, Flutterdusk, Flutterglint, Flutterspin, Ghastly, Glitterspark, Glitterstream, Glowfloat, Godmother, Goldbloom, Goodwitch, Green Quetzal, Harvest Moon, Haunted Sagittarius, Herald, Hierophant, Holly, Jewelry, Kite, Lacewing, Luminous, Magician, Magnolia, Maple, Melody, Meditation, Mermaid, Mistmoth, Morning Glory, Mother, Motherly, Mum, Nebula, Neo Rose, Neo Sugar Plum, Neo Witch, Nightlight, Nyx, Obtrusive, Parrot, Pink Pixie, Pixie, Pretty, Pretty Petal, Primal Arcane, Pride, Ranunculus, Rattle, Rose Tigereye, Seafrost, Seaglass, Seahorse, Sightly, Sightseer, Sky Fyre, Skywind, Slipstream, Snowangel, Social, Solunar, Soul, Sparkler, Spirit Crystal, Stainglass, Stardust, Stone, Styleplume, Styx, Sunbeam, Sunblaze, Sunrise, Tie Dye, Tigerfly, Trick or Treat, Truffle, Tulip, Turkish, Twilight Rose, Universe, Vinum, Virgo, White Witch, Whiteout, Winter Glass, Wintergild, Wisp and Wrath's designs are based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- A Baby Fairy Dragon loses its glowing tail if you evolve it.
- The Epic form Fairy Dragon's displayed wing is disjointed.
- The Fairy Dragon and the Dream Dragon were the first two dragons to appear in the Spin to Win game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.