Falling Leaf Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As the days grow shorter and the nights longer, young Falling Leaf Dragons can be seen playing in the early twilight. From tag in the Pumpwing patches to games of hide and seek among trees covered in autumn leaves, they make the most of the new season.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 600
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||1,120|
|Lv. 2||224||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||293||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||546||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||672||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||797||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Falling Leaf Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Autumn season.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow, Green, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Falling Leaf Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released) (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Falling Leaf Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.