Familiar Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||1,440|
|Lv. 2||380||Lv. 11||1,696|
|Lv. 3||435||Lv. 12||1,744|
|Lv. 4||614||Lv. 13||1,792|
|Lv. 5||700||Lv. 14||1,840|
|Lv. 6||774||Lv. 15||2,000|
|Lv. 7||1,004||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Familiar Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Familiar Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Familiar Dragon was released on the 21st of June, 2012.
- The Black Cat, Brightshine, Chime, Cove, Elf, Esoteric, Firemane, Frost Sapphire, Ghoul, Halloking, Hunter, Jingle, Kenyan, Laserlight, Leo, Masquerade, Monsoon, Nano, Neo White, Nightstalker, Pluto, Radioactive, Rogue, Sagittarius, Spellbound, Sphinx, Spicy, Strongshine, Sugar Skull, Sultana, Sunstone, Sweet Pea, Tanuki, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Tree Frog, Waxwing and White Bengal's designs are based upon the Familiar Dragon's, but there are differences between them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.