Feathered Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Feathered Dragons are aptly named for the colorful plumage that covers their bodies. Instead of replacing scales, these feathers are coated with the same tough material, making them looks soft, but retain their armor-like defenses. These dragons are often found flocking together in large groups.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Feathered Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Feathered Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Feathered Dragon through breeding.
The Feathered Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Feathered Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Yellow and Green.
- The Feathered Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.