Fierce Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Being Fierce can drive some away, but it can also help protect your friends! Violence isn't the answer, but a fierce determination like that from a Fierce Dragon will certainly tell would be bullies that there is nothing to be messed with right here.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Ancient Tarpit, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern D)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fierce Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Fierce Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Fierce Dragon through breeding.
The Fierce Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dino type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dino is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dino type can split into Red and Green. However, if it is split, then Dino is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dino in a pool will either add the Dino type if it does not split or the Red and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dino type. In this case, Dino can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dino type can split into Red and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Fierce Dragon only counts as three types: Dino, Purple, and Blue.
- The Fierce Dragon makes the Mature Controlled sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.