Final Cheer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Final Cheer Dragons are a rare sight indeed. They only appear at the end of a great festive deed. They know when you've accomplished one of your goals and they spread the knowledge as their bell tolls. Their presence is a reward for those who work hard and achieve something of note.
Habitat: Holiday Home, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||751|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||791|
|Lv. 3||400||Lv. 12||816|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||832|
|Lv. 5||527||Lv. 14||848|
|Lv. 6||575||Lv. 15||872|
|Lv. 7||607||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Final Cheer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Yellow type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Final Cheer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Final Cheer Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Final Cheer Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Yellow, and Green.
- The Final Cheer Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.