Fire Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||70||Lv. 10||328|
|Lv. 2||140||Lv. 11||346|
|Lv. 3||175||Lv. 12||356|
|Lv. 4||210||Lv. 13||363|
|Lv. 5||231||Lv. 14||371|
|Lv. 6||252||Lv. 15||381|
|Lv. 7||266||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fire Dragon is a basic Red type dragon. It is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 100 .
- By breeding two pure Red type dragons together (Fire only). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Red type is a component of that minor type. (True for Pink, Mythic, Dino, Tropic, and Champion.)
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Red and Diamond types. The Red type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Pink, Mythic, Dino, Tropic, and Champion.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fire Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Fire Dragon is the first dragon available for purchase in the game and is currently one of the only six dragons which can be bought using coins.
- The Fire Dragon is the cheapest dragon in the market, beating the Forest Dragon, the second, by 400 .
- Unlike most dragons, the Fire Dragon can be sold for 10 instead of the standard 100 . This is currently the lowest amount of coins that a dragon can be sold for.
- The Amber Soul, Andromeda, Angelfire, Archangel, Astro, Azoul, Barbarian, Battlemage, Beast, Beloved, Blue Storm, Bluejay, Boreal, Cackle, Cartographer, Centurion, Chaotic, Charter, Cinder Fyre, Clarity, Coast Mother, Colossal, Commanding, Crucible, Cursed Idol, Dark Amethyst, Dark Mountain, Dark Omen, Dark Prime Chrono, Daybearer, Deep Freeze, Dread Captain, Dreamcatcher, Dusk Unicorn, Earth, Earth Day, Easter Egg, England, Fairy Queen, Firststep, Franken, Freedom, Frostwolf, Gentle Knight, Gift Bow, Gilded Knight, Gold Horizon, Golden, Grand Amber, Green Thumb, Guardian Angel, Healer, Hercules, Highland, Immortal, Imperatrix, Inuit, Iron Age, Kindheart, Knight, Lightmare, Lightspeed, Lilac, Lost Love, Loyal, Lumen, Lunar Fyre, Lunar Seal, Mama Klaws, Menorah, Mithril, Mother Earth, Mysticaster, Neo Blue, Neo Leo, Neo Pharaoh, Neo Scorpio, Neo Unicorn, Nightflower, Ocean, Ocean Lily, Old Watcher, Paeonia, Pathfinder, Pearlhorn, Pinata, Present, Prettygeist, Primal Growth, Primal Sky, Prime Arcane, Prime Eternal, Prime Loyal, Psyglow, Ra, Rainbow Heart, Rainbow Sentinel, Redwing, Reticulum, Rushlight, Seaking, Skymour, Snowguide, Starstruck, Stormie, Striking, Sweetheart, Swift Wind, Temperance, Templar, Tinkerer, Topiary, Torchlight, Tourmaline, Triangulum, Ultraviolet, Werewolf, Winterfang and Wish's designs are based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- When evolved from Baby to Juvenile form, a fire ignites the Fire Dragon's tail.
- The Fire Dragon is the symbol of both the Dragons section of the Market and the Dragon Album.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.