Firegrass Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Firegrass Dragons are often found racing around the lowlands where the grass can grow as tall as a human. During dry seasons, it's easy for one of these dragons to accidently let out a burst of flame and ignite a patch of dry grass, though they are diligent about putting the fire out before it spreads!
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 3
Buying Price: 100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||150||Lv. 10||675|
|Lv. 2||178||Lv. 11||795|
|Lv. 3||204||Lv. 12||817|
|Lv. 4||287||Lv. 13||839|
|Lv. 5||328||Lv. 14||862|
|Lv. 6||363||Lv. 15||937|
|Lv. 7||471||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Firegrass Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 100 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Firegrass Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Firegrass Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Firegrass Dragon was released unexpectedly along with the update available on January 27, 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.