Fluorescent Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Fluorescent Dragons rely on their brightly colored scales to ward off any threats, as camouflage isn't an option. Easily spotted during the day or night, these eye-catching creatures aren't afraid to flaunt their fluorescent bodies.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fluorescent Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Fluorescent Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Fluorescent Dragon through breeding.
The Fluorescent Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fluorescent Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Blue and Green.
- The Fluorescent Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.