Flurry Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Flurry Dragons come and go like a winter lightning storm. They bring inches, sometimes feet, of snow with them and then suddenly leave. Most of the younger dragons love their arrival, while the caretakers who have to shovel the snow aren't so keen.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Flurry Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 3,100 Snowflakes during the First Flurry World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Flurry Dragon through breeding.
The Flurry Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Flurry Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White, and Blue.
- The Flurry Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.