Fog Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Up in the mountains or near humid bays, when a thick mist rolls through the island and obscures all sight, chances are a Fog Dragon lurks within. There has never been a sighting of a Fog Dragon outside of these conditions, and some wonder if perhaps the creature is merely a myth or some sort of illusion.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fog Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Fog Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Fog Dragon through breeding.
The Fog Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Fog Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Black, and White.
- The Fog Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.