Foolish Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Some dragons are rather stern while others can be quit foolish. Foolish Dragons are not ones to let trivial things like problems or reality get in there way! If they want to live their lives, nothing is going to stop them!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Past Story, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Foolish Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 25,000 Destiny Decks.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Foolish Dragon through breeding.
The Foolish Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Foolish Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Blue and Yellow.
- The Foolish Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Foolish Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.