Forest Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Forest Dragon is a basic Green type dragon. It is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two pure Green type dragons together (Forest and Dawntree). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Green type is a component of that minor type. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.)
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Green and Diamond types. The Green type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Fairytale, Stone, Dino, and Gemstone.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Forest Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Forest Dragon is the second cheapest dragon available from the market at 500 , beaten only by the Fire Dragon at 100 .
- Unlike most dragons, the Forest Dragon can be sold for 50 instead of the standard 100 . This is currently the second lowest amount of coins that a dragon can be sold for.
- The Forest Dragon is one of only six dragons that can be bought with coins instead of gold.
- The Abra, Alpine, Amaryllis, Ambassador, Amourshine, Ancestor, Anemone, Arcane, Argentinian, Aries, Azure Wing, Big Bad, Blue Magpie, Bouquet, Bright Diamond, Cadabra, Celebration, Channel, Cherry Blossom, Cheshire, Conjur, Crystal Hearth, Cyber, Dark Air, Dawnstripe, Deepthorn, Delicraft, Delphinium, Doom, Dualove, Duskbloom, Duskshine, Electric, Fanciful, Father, Feygarden, Flawless, Forever, Fury, Gold Hunter, Griffin, Harvest, Haunted, Haunted Pisces, Hibiscus, Hippogriff, Honeycomb, Horizon, Lamplight, Lantern, Leader, Leopard, Lightning, Lovescale, Lunar Horse, Meadow, Mercury, Messenger, Midas, Neo Chromatic, Neo Cosmic, Neo Dapper, Neo Eclipse, Neo Fire, Neo Iris, Neo Pixie, Neo Purple, Neo Valkyrie, Noble Queen, Oni, Orca, Oriole, Ornate, Overlove, Pale Vine, Petallic, Phantom, Pink Rose, Plum Blossom, Plunder, Primal Flame, Purview, Redbloom, Refined, Robust, Scion, Seer, Sentinel, Serious, Shadow Heart, Siamese, Skyray, Soft Heart, Sootfoot, Steadfast, Stellar Core, Stocking, Suave, Sunflower, Sunken Prince, Supersonic, Teacup, Tower, Trojan, USA, Vibrant, Vogue, Warrior Queen, White Magic, Wickwing, Wild Imp, Wildheart, Witch, Wood Nymph and Yuletide's designs are based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between them.